Please read the following information carefully!
Names and contact details…
- When booking your tickets you will need to add contact details (name, age, email and phone number) for every person ticket – including children – though parents/guardians can put their own email and phone numbers for their kids.
- Tickets will be sent to you by email on 12th August. However you can change the details on the tickets anytime ahead of the event – when you do this, your updated tickets will be re-sent automatically. Please make sure you double check all the names and contact details are correct before you set off for site.
- ID will need to match tickets on arrival at the event for reasons of Covid-safety and the likelihood of attendees needing to present evidence of a negative test on arrival.
- Please note that, due to the very tight timescales ahead of the event, we are not able to offer our usual, ‘up to 4 weeks ahead of the event’ customer refund policy for Shambino.
- However, should the event be cancelled or you are not able to attend due to Covid-19 related reasons, refunds will be made available (excluding the Community Indemnity Pledge – see below).
- Our full Covid-19 refund policy is detailed in our terms and conditions, which you can read here.
Community Indemnity Pledges
Don’t forget that every adult ticket for Shambino must be purchased in conjunction with a £40 non-refundable Community Indemnity Pledge (or ‘CIP’). Adult ticket prices are set as follows:
- Tier 1 tickets – £129 + £40 Community Indemnity Pledge
- Tier 2 tickets – £139 + £40 Community Indemnity Pledge
- Tier 3 tickets – £149 + £40 Community Indemnity Pledge
In order to purchase Tier 1, 2 & 3 adult tickets and gain access to the event, all adult ticket buyers must also purchase the CIP and in doing so agree to the fact that, in the event of a cancellation, this element of the ticket is non-refundable.
We realise this is a big ask, and we understand not everybody will be able or willing to take this on. We wouldn’t ask if there were any other way through this. In the worst case scenario of a cancellation, the non refundable CIP funds that we would retain would equate to less than 15% of the overall event costs but even this small percentage of funds would be essential in ensuring our survival into 2022.
If you encounter any issues or have any queries relating to your tickets, please contact The Ticket Sellers on email@example.com
Loads of love, Sham HQ x