SHAMBINO – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated on 19th August 2021 – ref Cash To Card Onsite Payments section below
Please read the information below carefully. This is where we explain what you agree to by purchasing a ticket for camping at Shambino, including conditions of entry to site and site rules, use of images, terms and timelines.
Special attention should be paid to the Covid-19 and Community Indemnity Pledge (CIP) sections. Terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We may amend these Terms & Conditions at any time. You should check the website from time to time to review the current Terms & Conditions, as they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms & Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms: (a) located on particular pages at the website; or (b) notified to you, from time to time.
All purchasers and patrons agree to these conditions as part of the ticket buying process. The purchase of tickets and subsequent entry onto the event site constitutes an acceptance by the purchaser and all entrants of these terms and conditions, and implies an undertaking on the part of those to observe them.
The Ticket Sellers (TTS) are our sole ticket and resale agent. No other body is authorised to sell or resell tickets. Tickets will not be valid unless purchased from TTS.
Contact via: www.theticketsellers.co.uk
All tickets to Shambino available from TTS are sold as personal and revocable licenses on behalf of Kambe Events Ltd.
Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to change all, or any, arrangements concerning Shambino without notice or with any obligation whatsoever to refund.
Shambino is scheduled to take place between Thursday 26th and Monday 31st August 2021 at Shambala’s regular site, Kelmarsh Hall event site. The site will be open to the public from noon on Thursday and patrons are required to vacate the site by midday on Monday. Staggered arrival times may apply and patrons may be asked to book free of charge arrival slot tickets. More detailed information and confirmation of opening times will be sent to ticket holders ahead of the event and or released via website updates.
In the event of any breach of these Terms & Conditions, Kambe Events Ltd, it’s staff and agents reserve the right to cancel tickets, refuse admission, remove the holder, or to confiscate offending articles, as the case may be, and in any case, to retain any monies paid for the relevant ticket(s).
Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission or charge additional surcharges if an incorrect ticket has been purchased and may conduct security searches of your person and belongings on entry to the event to meet our duty of care and licensing conditions.
Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased for any reason.
As always Kambe Events aim to provide you with the most safe and secure environment possible. The welfare of our crew artists and patrons is always of paramount importance. We are doing a lot, but we need your help too.
It is expected that in order to adhere to conditions of license and current government guidance at the time of the event additional measures in relation to Covid-19 will be in place. The preparation, planning and mitigation of risk will be dynamic, but it is expected patrons will be required to undertake Covid-19 lateral flow tests to gain entry to site and event. Other requirements, such as PCR or repeat testing, may also be required.
All patrons will be asked, as part of the ticket buying process, to confirm they are happy to take a test. Failure to do so may result in extra processes and charges on site and or refusal of entry. In the case of a refusal of entry due to lack of compliance with government legislation, local authority guidance or the requests of Kambe Events and its staff teams, on evidencing testing, this will result in refusal of entry. All group booking tickets may be voided, and no refunds made available should the necessary proof of Covid-19 test results not be provided by the patron.
Updates are to be expected, but we draw your attention to the specific and current clauses below. Whilst we will make every effort to communicate any significant and specific changes to all, we again note it is the responsibility of ticket holders to check for updates to these terms and conditions.
Please do note that if you are unable to attend Shambino because of Covid related reasons, as set out in paragraph 3a, refunds will be available as long as the conditions of paragraph 7 are met.
We will implement all relevant government regulations and advice to ensure as much as is possible we create a well-managed Covid safe environment.
- In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering (including Shambino). We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other Shambino attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at Shambino will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at Shambino or for any illness or death of any Shambino attendees caused by COVID-19.
- You understand and accept that you will be attending Shambino and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
- To help us to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we ask that you:
a. do not attend Shambino if*:
● you have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the commencement of Shambino;
● you display any symptoms of COVID-19;
● you live with somebody who displays symptoms of COVID-19 or who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the commencement of Shambino; or
● you are otherwise required to self-isolate.
*note that where there is a conflict between any of the provisions in this paragraph 3.a and any updated government guidelines, the updated government guidelines will apply where they are stricter than the provisions set out in this paragraph 3.a;
b. follow all guidelines and/or entry requirements notified by us to you and which will apply to your attendance at Shambino. This may include remaining in restricted groups or testing on entry or prior to attending Shambino. We may be required to amend our guidelines before or during Shambino and ask that you comply with any updated guidelines notified to you;
c. follow all government guidelines (which may be updated from time to time);
d. provide your contact details and those of members of your booking party via our e-ticketing platform, to a member of Shambino staff as directed upon entering Shambino, or if required download and use the government’s official COVID-19 tracing app, for the purpose of notifying you where you may have come into contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19;
e. you will notify us if you test positive for COVID-19 after attending Shambino for the purposes of notifying other attendees who may have come into contact with you whilst at Shambino.
4. You understand that you are fully responsible for all costs incurred in following all guidelines and/or entry requirements, including all government guidelines.
5. You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to:
a. refuse entry to any attendee who we reasonably believe may display COVID 19 symptoms or who may not have followed government guidelines or our guidelines or entry requirements;
b. require that any attendee leaves Shambino where we reasonably believe that they may not be complying with these terms or any of our or government guidelines in force in relation to COVID-19.
6. If we are required to exercise a right in paragraph 5, you acknowledge and agree that we will not be obliged to refund you for your ticket and any other costs you have, or might incur.
7. If you are unable to attend Shambino because of any of the reasons in paragraph 3a (or because of any updated government guidelines), provided that you supply to our ticketing agent, The Ticket Sellers, evidence in advance of the event, as they reasonably require to support this, we will cancel your ticket and provide you with a refund of the same. We will not be liable for any additional costs incurred by you.
8. If government guidelines mean that we need to operate a reduced capacity at Shambino in order for us to comply with those guidelines, you understand that we have the right, with regret, to cancel your attendance to Shambino. In the unfortunate event that we need to exercise this right, you acknowledge that the tickets that we cancel will be at our complete discretion and based on a ‘last sold first cancelled’ basis. In these circumstances, we will notify you as early as possible and refund to you the full amount of any tickets cancelled (less booking fees applied by TTS). We will not be liable for any additional costs incurred by you.
What we already have in place:
● A comprehensive risk assessment is in place and robust event management processes will be adhered to.
● Hand sanitiser stations will be installed throughout the site, including shower blocks, food & drink traders, wash stations, access points, water points and points of sale.
● Significant additional service infrastructure has been procured for the event, well above best practice guidelines for per head toilet and shower provision.
● Heightened cleaning regimes for all touch points and services are in place.
● All food and drink providers will follow all government guidelines in the handling and serving of food and beverages.
● All our service providers will be COVID-19 compliant.
● Appropriate PPE will be worn by all event staff in public facing roles.
● Additional training is in place for event staff, contractors and service providers.
● Although the event is primarily designed on the assumption that all Covid restrictions will be lifted on July 19th, the site will have ample space to allow all patrons to socially distance from other attendees should they wish to, or we are required to deliver the event under any such guidelines.
● Safety signage & distancing markings will be installed across site as necessary.
● Further attendee information will be compiled and distributed pre-event.
Everyone attending must comply with current (at the time of the event) government rules on groups, social distancing and hygiene measures. It is advisable for all patrons to limit contact with others ahead of attending Shambino. Whilst you are encouraged to explore the site it is advisable for all patrons to minimise local community contact wherever possible. Food, drink and essential supplies will be available onsite.
Although we will provide adequate washing facilities and hand sanitizer on site, it is recommended that you bring your own hand sanitiser and cleaning materials.
No guests or visitors are permitted on site unless they have an event ticket.
What to do & expect when you arrive
● We can only accept vehicles onto the site that have been pre-registered, and a vehicle pass paid for in advance.
● You will receive a routing pass that you will need to print and fix to the inside of your windshield.
● You should arrive with the vehicle windows closed. All passes and tickets will be scanned by event staff from outside of the vehicle.
● You will be directed to follow signage to the accreditation / reception point.
● Here you will need to have your e-tickets ready to be scanned. This will again be done via closed vehicle windows. Please DO NOT open your window for this purpose, or until instructed to by event staff.
● At the point of accreditation, you will receive your weekend wristbands.
COMMUNITY INDEMNITY PLEDGE (CIP)
Tier 1, 2 & 3 adult admission tickets for Shambino 2021 are being sold in two parts including a £40 non-refundable Community Indemnity Pledge (CIP). In order to purchase Tier 1, 2 & 3 adult tickets and gain access to the event, all adult ticket buyers must also purchase the CIP and in doing so agree to these terms.
The CIP is a non-refundable pledge that is a radical collective solution and response to the continued unavailability of Covid-19 cancellation insurance and the ever changing and challenging circumstances which the industry faces. To continue to work towards delivering the best possible reunion at Shambino 2021 we must ask our community to pledge to underwrite a small proportion of the pre-production. It’s an essential ask and key to unlocking and delivering the event. It is our way of entering into a transparent understanding asking for your support to make the event possible.
If Kambe Events is forced to to cancel Shambino 2021, due to any and all unforeseen Government, Local Authority, Public Health England or any and all other authority restrictions or directives that Kambe Events deem will make the festival unviable or unsafe, ticket holders will receive a full face value (less booking fees) on all tickets except Community Indemnity Pledge (CIP) tickets and any other non-refundable tickets. The non-refundable CIP funds will be retained by Kambe Events Ltd as a contribution to already incurred costs and to ensure viability into 2022.
By purchasing tickets for Shambino 2021 you agree that any and all CIP tickets are non-refundable. All Community Indemnity Pledge (CIP) tickets are non-refundable and will be excluded from any and all refunds processed.
CASH TO CARD ONSITE PAYMENTS
At Shambino cash will not be directly accepted at any festival bars, merchandise points, Public Info, or for tobacco at The Kiosk. Contactless debit & credit cards payments (or Apple pay etc) can be made at all these places, but in order to spend cash at any of these locations you will need to visit The Kiosk and exchange your cash for one of our new Cash To Card credit cards.
Quite simply it’s a biodegradable wallet sized card with a unique (and anonymous) QR code that you load your cash on to. This can then be used to pay for goods at any of the listed locations plus any others that may be added on an ad hoc basis.
There are no transaction fees, nor charges for the blank Cash To Card cards and adding cash to the Cash To Card scheme.
Part payments can be made using Cash to Card and Contactless debit / credit cards, at participating points of sale. Patrons may apply any cash amount to their cards, but change will not be issued from the Kiosk.
Please note that due to the anonymous nature of the system, lost cards and balances cannot be replaced (in effect just like losing cash) and concurrently we are unable to offer re-funds on any residual funds left on Cash To Card cards.
Cash will be accepted at other points of sale, such as food outlets, rides and traders at the discretion of the vendor. There will be an on-site cash point at Shambino, but cash-free contactless payments play an important role in improving security and safety for all and simplifying operations.
GENERAL TICKET TERMS
SHAMBINO 2021 TICKET PRICES
Adult Tickets (18+):
Tier 1, 2 & 3 Community Indemnity Pledge (CIP) £ 40.00
Adult Tier 1* £129.00
Adult Tier 2** £139.00
Adult Tier 3*** £149.00
Carer Tickets £ –
Teen Tickets (15 – 17 years) £89.00
Kids Tickets (5 – 14 years) £35.00
Under 5’s (4 and under) £ –
Camper Van Pass £50.00
Ecolibrium Carbon Balancing Donation – Camper Van £3.00
Car Pass £30.00
Ecolibrium Carbon Balancing Donation – Car £1.50
Motorcycle Pass £5.00
Ecolibrium Carbon Balancing Donation – Motorcycle £0.50
* Maximum of 2 tickets per order
** Maximum of 4 tickets per order
*** Maximum of 6 tickets per order
● All Kambe Events listed ticket prices are “face value” amounts with some ticket types subject to agent booking fees listed and applied by TTS at the point of sale.
● All tickets are sold subject to availability and at the prices listed on the ticket page via our sole agent TTS.
● Ticket(s) purchased will be confirmed via email on the day of purchase by The Ticket sellers.
● All e-tickets (and any applicable routing passes associated with the purchase of vehicle tickets) will be sent by email by the 12th of August 2021.
● If there is a change of email address subsequent to ticket purchase, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to update their account details with the ticket agent, to ensure receipt of e-tickets.
● All person tickets must be named as part of the booking process and contact details must be provided upon request. It is essential attendees supply unique details for each person ticket. An email address, phone number and full name for every person attending is required.
● To avoid delays upon entry you ensure the full name, age, mobile & email for each person in your group is up to date as part of the data capture process when booking with TTS. At the time of booking you will need to enter the names and contact details for all your party. You may log back into your account and update the information should the attendees in your group change and before e-tickets are sent out. Identification checks may be required to ensure the correlation between names on tickets and attendees.
● These details will not be shared with anyone except in the case of a formal Covid-19 request from Public Health England or relevant local authorities.
● In the case of minors, a name and date of birth should be entered, but it is acceptable for parents / guardians to use their email address and phone number.
● Due to the short timescales involved in the delivery of Shambino 2021 there will be no instalment plan tickets, coach tickets, shuttle buses, nor guided cycle ride tickets available.
● Due to operational limitations and uncertainties relating to Covid-19 we are also not running a recycling bond initiative at Shambino. We will however, have all the usual recycling provision on site and appreciate your help in reducing waste, sorting and depositing recycling as instructed on site.
● All entrants to Shambino must be within the correct age bracket of their tickets on the opening date of the event weekend attended. Identification checks may be requested, refusal of entry or surcharges may be applied should a patron hold the wrong ticket type upon arrival to site. Photographic proof of identification may be required and must be either a Driver’s License, Passport, or part of the PASS Scheme – www.pass-scheme.org.uk
● Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to refuse admission, charge additional surcharges if the incorrect ticket has been purchased and may conduct security searches of persons and belongings on entry to the event to meet our duty of care and licensing conditions.
● Kambe Events Ltd reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased for any reason.
● The quantity of any and all tickets available and the volume that may be purchased by customers may be restricted wholly at the discretion of Kambe Events Ltd.
● All individuals are counted as a person(s) irrespective of age and must have a booked advance ticket.
● All attendees will be issued a wristband, which is non-transferable.
● Linked ticket rules apply, and some ticket types can only be bought in conjunction with others.
● It is not permitted that vehicles are slept in during the event, except properly converted campervans.
● All motorised vehicles require a vehicle ticket to gain entry to site.
● Additional charges apply to car, camper van and motorcycle passes, in the form of donations to balance carbon emissions. These donations are passed directly to Ecolibrium by TTS.
● Once parked, it is not permitted to exit and re-enter with any vehicle, unless at the discretion of Kambe Events and staff members.
● It is not permitted that cars are slept in during the event.
● Camper van pitches are valid for converted live-in vehicles, or caravans only.
● Standard camper van pitches are designed to accommodate vehicles (or caravans) up to a maximum length of 8 meters.
● All campervan pitches are valid for one camper van and one additional tent or awning per pitch only. Standard pitches are 6m wide x 7m in length with some larger pitches to accommodate longer vehicles.
● Cars towing caravans should purchase a campervan ticket. No additional car pass is required, but you will be required to unhitch and park away from the pitch and your caravan.
● No separate family & quieter campervan passes are available for this event
● No electricity hook ups are available.
● Campervans are loaded sequentially on entry, we cannot guarantee that you can be placed near to friends who have arrived at a different time.
● You must bring all tickets and routing passes with you to the event, and you will be required to follow instructions contained within the ticket email with regards to presenting them in a Covid secure manner.
● Ancillary items may be purchased in advance or onsite, subject to availability.
● It is not expected that Kambe will implement an RFID cashless system at this event, but in order to meet Covid-19 guidelines Kambe reserves the right to implement any such system. Please note contactless card payments will be available and preferred across site. Some vendors and bars may only accept contactless payments.
● Ancillary ticket items such as merchandise may be listed on the ticket page at any time. Delivery arrangements will be stated at the point of sale. All pre-order ancillary and merchandise items are non-refundable, and will be listed as such at the point of sale. Normal consumer rights are not affected.
UNDER 18’s TICKETS & LOCO PARENTIS
● In case of emergency, we need to ensure that we are able to care for under 18’s in their best interests and that may require us to take action immediately, for example medical treatment for a minor. Treatment may require permission from a legal guardian.
● Under 18’s tickets cannot be purchased, nor can a minor attend the event without an adult guardian as part of the group booking.
● Teens (15 – 17 years) must be accompanied to the event by an adult guardian of 30 years or older, as part of their group booking, to a maximum of 2 teens per adult.
● Kids (5 – 14 years) must also be accompanied to the event by an adult guardian of 21 years or older, as part of their group booking, to a maximum of 3 children per adult.
● The lead adult purchaser of any group is the assumed responsible adult and guardian for any under 18’s they purchase tickets for. Kambe Events Ltd will assumes loco parentis status of the lead adult purchaser on the basis;
o it is understood when booking that the loco parentis guardian for any minor at the event, and or campsite, are legally entitled to make decisions for that child in emergencies.
o it is the responsibility of any such guardian to have requested and been given permission by the legal guardian of the child to act as loco parentis in emergencies.
● All under 18’s must be accompanied by their associated guardian at the accreditation gates to gain entry to the event.
● Free “Carer” or Personal Assistant (PA) adult tickets are available to attendees on PIP, DLA middle or higher rate allowances, CredAbility Access Card, evidence of being registered severely sight impaired and a recognised Assistance Dog ID Card. Free PA Tickets must be booked via TTS on 01214726688.
● Eligibility for a PA Ticket does not entitle purchasers to a space in the Accessible Camping Area (ACA). The ACA is provided for those with mobility and/or other specific needs. Spaces must be booked in advance by 1st August using the application form HERE.
● Spaces are limited, are issued on needs-based assessment and on a first come first served basis. Any eligible persons wanting to bring a camper van, or caravan, to the Accessible Camping Area must purchase the appropriate Accessible Camper Van vehicle pass.
CANCELLATION, MISUSE AND REFUNDS
Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event.
Kambe Events Ltd has no obligation to refund any monies or exchange tickets should the programme be altered, or varied, for any reason.
Any and all refunds processed will be for the face value of tickets and not include booking fees. All TTS fees including but not limited to booking, transaction fees and booking protect customer insurance arrangements are non-refundable and outside of the scope of these terms and conditions. All ticket buyers should also review the TTS Customer T&Cs.
All Community Indemnity Pledge (CIP) tickets are non-refundable and will be excluded from any refunds processed. Some other tickets expressly sold as non-refundable at the point of sale (e.g. advanced merchandise) are not refundable (this does not affect standard consumer rights). All other tickets are not refundable under any circumstances other than;
1. The cancellation of the event by Kambe Events Ltd
2. The event is moved to another date which prohibits you from attending
3. Customers are not able to attend due to current Covid-19, Government and Public Health England guidelines (proof required see Covid-19 section above)
In the event of the unforeseen cancellation of the event, tickets may be transferable to a future event.
Only tickets bought via the official website and issued via our official agent are valid. Avoid disappointment and fraud – please do not buy or sell tickets from anywhere else (forums, eBay, Viagogo, Gum Tree etc). Tickets may not be transferred or re-sold except via our official ticket agent channel – The Ticket Sellers (TTS).
If tickets are found to have been listed, re-sold or transferred for profit, or commercial gain on any unofficial platform (for example being sold on eBay for more than the original face value), by anyone other than Kambe Events Ltd and their ticket agent TTS, they will be voided, the holder refused entry and all tickets in the purchasers’ order will automatically become non-refundable.
All refunds may be subject to £5 administration charge (per order), applied and retained by The Ticket Sellers.
All ticket and refund enquiries must be directed to the official ticket agent – The Ticket Sellers
Kambe Events Ltd is unable to accept any liability to replace any tickets lost, stolen, damaged or unauthorised use of e-ticket codes resulting from the sharing, deliberate or accidental, of e-tickets and barcodes by purchasers, after they have been received. NB. Once an e-ticket is used or ‘spent’, it becomes invalid and any further persons attempting to use an e-ticket or barcode will be rejected.
If an event of Force Majeure occurs which is outside the reasonable control of Kambe Events Ltd, Kambe Events Ltd shall notify the booker and/or ticket holder specifying the nature, cause and likely effect of the Force Majeure event. Kambe Events Ltd will not be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement (including cancelling the event) where such breach or failure to perform is as a result of a Force Majeure event.
“Force Majeure” means: (a) any cause preventing the Kambe Events Ltd from hosting or staging the Event (in whole or part) or otherwise from entering the festival grounds due to any unavailability of the festival grounds or any actions or omissions of the festival grounds’ owner; and/or (b) where the following occurs or there exists a real likelihood or material threat of the following occurring: any other event, act, statute rule regulation or act of any government or any other legally constituted authority, non-happening, omission or accident (including without limitation fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disasters, acts of God, war (whether declared or not), threat of or preparation for war, terrorist activity, failure of public utilities or civil commotion, royal demise) beyond Kambe Events Ltd’s reasonable control.
Site rules must be observed at all times.
Site rules apply to all areas of the event including car parks. They also include and are supplemented by any published information and or amendments via email, Kambe websites, TTS, on site notices and by any other official agents or output of the company.
We reserve the right to eject and evict individuals or groups, for the contravention of these site rules, or for any reason whatsoever, at the discretion of Kambe Events staff.
A valid ticket in an individual’s name, corresponding to the correct associated wristband must be worn by all patrons, public, crew and performer. Personal identification must be shown on request.
Anti-social, abusive, violent, threatening or predatory behaviours will not be tolerated. Eviction is at the discretion of Kambe Events Ltd and its staff team.
● A site speed limit of 10 mph must be adhered to at all times.
● A valid wristband must be worn by all patrons at all times.
● Personal identification must be shown upon request.
● Unsolicited amplified music or sound systems are not permitted on site, other than personal speakers. These may be brought to the event and used privately but must be used considerately, with respect to other guests. Misuse may result in the confiscation of equipment and or eviction from site at the discretion of event staff.
● Shambino and Kambe Events Ltd have a no drugs policy and reserves the right to search and eject anyone suspected of taking illegal substances or infringement of this policy.
● Kambe’s no drugs and eviction policy include the use of nitrous oxide.
● Any form of criminality will result in eviction, reporting to the police and any other relevant authorities. This includes theft and criminal damage, such as tagging or vandalism on site.
● No glass is permitted on the festival site for safety reasons. Searches will be carried out on entry. Any items which are not allowed into the event should be left in the owner’s car and not brought into the festival. Glass identified during searches on entry will be confiscated and forfeited – this includes foodstuffs.
● No animals may be brought anywhere on site. (Registered guide dogs are an exception to this rule).
● You may bring limited amounts of alcohol and tobacco for personal consumption, but we hope as many as possible will support our independently and ethically sourced bar and food traders on site. See “Prohibited Items” below.
● All decisions on excessive amounts of alcohol or tobacco are at the discretion of Kambe’s event staff.
● Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including toilets, tents and venues. This includes e-cigs & vaping.
● Fires and BBQ’s are permitted in the campsites and camper van areas if they are off the ground and responsibly managed. Minimum 3m from any vehicle.
● Disposable BBQ’s are not allowed.
● Fire damage to the site or infrastructure will result in extra reparation and damage charges. The lead booker for any group is liable for any charges should they be required.
● Fires, BBQs and cooking stoves are not permitted in any structures (including glamping accommodation).
● The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event without written permission from Kambe Events Ltd.
● Gas bottles larger than 2.7 kg
● Floating / sky lanterns
● Drones or other airborne apparatus
● Gas bottles larger than 2.7 kg
● Non-personal / excessive amounts of cigarettes or rolling tobacco
● Non-personal / excessive amounts of alcohol
● Any items with an intention to retail without prior arrangement
● Unauthorised goods with event logo or branding
● Drugs and illegal substances
● Nitrous Oxide
- Sound systems, PA, lighting, projection or special effects equipment without express written approval from Kambe Events Ltd
● Body piercing equipment
● We want Shambino to be a safe space in all ways and strongly believe that everybody has the right to enjoy the campsite experience free from harassment, microaggressions, abuse or intimidation.
● We are committed to ensuring that Shambino is an inclusive space for communities targeted by discrimination such as racism, sexism, transphobia, ableism and homophobia.
● We welcome feedback on how we can improve on these efforts. Every person who attends Shambino has a shared responsibility to oppose discriminatory behaviours and promote inclusivity.
● This is a community, and everybody is welcome.
● Kambe’s policy on nudity aims to balance a supportive approach to an individual’s wish to feel free and safe to choose to be without clothes, and wider considerations about everyone’s comfort and safety.
● Shambino considers public nudity of a non-sexual manner to be natural. We welcome respectful [adult] nudity in the campsites and main outdoor festival areas in daylight hours, and of course in any Sauna and Spa areas at all times.
● As part of our general approach to sexual safety, and a commitment to ensuring everyone’s comfort, nudity is not permitted in indoor venues (other than activities such as talks or workshops where attendees are predominantly seated) or dense crowds due to the anonymity these environments provide for those who may not be acting respectfully or within the law.
● Adult nudity is not permitted in children or family areas (e.g.Playtopia)
THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS
Additional services and supplies linked to the festival may be offered by third parties. These are outside of the scope of these terms and conditions that refer specifically to the tickets on offer through the Shambino website “Buy Tickets” page.
All responsibility and liability for any third-party supplies including but not limited to, boutique camping and onsite vendors with the supplier themselves.
There will be no Creche, nor Bush Camp provision at Shambino.
● Kambe Events Ltd, Shambino and our official agents can accept no responsibility for any personal property.
● Please do not bring unnecessary valuable items or excessive amounts of cash, as contactless card payments will be available.
● Photographers and videographers may be on site, capturing images and video recordings of the event, including all patrons. The audience has no rights to these images, and Kambe Events Ltd or any authorised third party is entitled to free use of these images and recordings in any reasonable manner without claim.
● Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. We encourage you to review regularly for any changes.
● ROAR – Right of admission reserved by Kambe Events Ltd and Shambino at all times.
● All of these terms and conditions are governed by English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.